Honors and Awards
- Brendan successfully defended his thesis "Influence of Seed Microbiome on Fitness of Epichloe Infected Tall Fescue Seedlings" 12/2/16!
- Article regarding our trip to Washington DC http://www.nhregister.com/general-news/20160501/scsu-students-present-antibiotic-research-on-capitol-hill
- Jackie and Laetitia's abstract has been accepted for the CUR posters on the Hill http://news.southernct.edu/2016/02/22/biology-students-to-present-antibiotic-research-at-u-s-capitol/
- We've moved! The Robert's Lab is now located in the newly built Academic Science and Research Laboratory.
- Our rhizosphere microbiome paper has been accepted by plant and soil.
- Chris has started a new post graduate associate position in the Gendron lab at Yale University.
- Dr. Roberts was recently a awarded a travel grant to attend the 2016 American Society for Microbiology general meeting in New Orleans.